Whether you are looking to hire our venue for a product launch, filming or something more bespoke; Bunker 51 has a range of facilities to suit your needs.
With two large nuclear bunker themed arenas and an extensive range of guns and equipment available for hire, London’s most exciting game zone has become a popular choice for photographers and film-makers alike. Bunker 51 has already accumulated an impressive list of television location credits including ITV’S popular The Only Way is Essex and Channel 5’s How to Survive a Disaster Movie.
- Parking available subject to arrangement
- Dressing/green room.
- Restrooms & Shower facilities.
- Kitchen/Catering facility.
- Indoor & outdoor lighting.
- 14,000 Sq. ft. over two arenas.
- Access available 9AM – 10PM.
- Access to various power points throughout the arenas.
- Range of imitation guns and equipment available to hire.
- On site bar.
- Vehicle access to both arenas - subject to arrangement
- Close to North Greenwich underground Station & Charlton Mainline Station
Previous Filming, Media events & Photography
Little Mix filmed Salute at Bunker 51 (2014)
Stunts Photo shoot - Mark Slaughter (Feb 2012)
Duke Nudem - 2K Games (April 2011)
The Window Seat – Croft Brothers (April 2011)
Alien vs Predator – Media Product Launch (Jan 2010)
F.R.H.A.N.K Films Real Life Zombie Gaming (2015)
- Gadget Geeks (March 2012) - Bullseye Productions
- Sky Living Wedding Show (May 2012)
- Rock band (June 2012)
- Superhero TV – (June 2012)